With a huge snowstorm on the radar, I still don’t know what I’m doing this weekend. If the snow holds out, I’ll be racing up Lookout mountain and then racing a training crit tomorrow in the afternoon.

Gotta love Colorado, racing twice in one day. The next day is the Koppenburg and then another crit in Golden. All very cool if any of it happens.

The upside to the weather is the potential for some great sbowboarding this weekend.

I’ll keep you posted!

UPDATE: 3:30 pm: 
Leaving 99 crit cancelled. Koppenburg, re-scheduled. It’s looking like a snowboard weekend.


No Responses Yet to “Lookout!”

  1. Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: